Around 250 pillules in each 10g, amber glass bottle. Expiry date: 5 years.
Arsenicum Album – Arsenic Trioxide
While Arsenic is famed for its highly poisonous nature, in Homeopathic preparation Arsenic is perfectly safe and is used to treat all manner of toxic pathologies.
On a first-aid level, Arsenicum is an excellent remedy for food poisoning and is characterised by extreme prostration coupled with mental restlessness.
Gastric disturbances are prominent, with forceful vomiting, sometimes accompanied by diarrhoea.
The patient is frightened and does not want to be left alone; they fear death and, specifically, that they will be left alone with no-one to look after them.
- Prostration, sudden collapse, exhaustion following least exertion
- Tremendous anxiety and restlessness; particularly anxious about their health
- Fear of death, does not want to be left alone
- Cold and chilly individuals who desire heat
- Food poisoning; cannot bear the sight or smell of food
- Acute gastroenteritis with simultaneous vomiting and diarrhoea
- Putrid and excoriating discharges
- Fastidious, orderly and obsessively tidy
- Worse at night, for cold (air, drinks, food), exertion; better for warmth, company