Around 250 pillules in each 10g, amber glass bottle. Expiry date: 5 years.
Apis – Honey Bee Venom
An essential remedy for the home prescriber, Apis is the number one remedy for bites and stings and is characterised by heat, swelling and redness (just like a bee sting!). Given soon after a bite or sting, Apis will rapidly soothe the pain and reduce the heat and inflammation of the affected area.
Not just a first aid remedy, however, Apis can be used for any situation in which there is violent heat, swelling and shiny redness. Inflamed, red tonsils, for example; burning and painful varicose veins; urticaria; hives; and even meningitis can all be treated with this essential remedy where indicated.
Apis pains are stinging, darting and burning, worse for warmth, pressure and touch and better for cold (air, bathing, uncovering, applications, etc.). Symptoms are often right-sided, or move right to left.
- Number one remedy for bites and stings
- Heat, redness swelling
- Pains are darting, stinging and burning
- Worse for pressure, warmth and touch
- Better for cold air, cold applications and for uncovering the affected part
- Mastitis which appears suddenly with heat, redness and inflammation, worse for heat, pressure and touch but better for cold applications