Please advise if you would like a pink, purple, light blue, dark blue, black or red kit (please write your selection in the comments field at checkout)
This handy Homeopathic Kit is perfect for your kiddies – from the second they are born until the day they leave the nest. The kit can be clipped onto a hand bag, diaper bag or belt loop and fits in the palm of your hand.
This kit contains the following remedies below. There are over 60 pillules in each of the bottles, which is roughly 30 doses per bottle.
1. Aconite 30c – This incredible remedy is great for nipping colds in the bud, fevers, ear infections and any other sudden onset illnesses, especially due to exposure to cold.
2. Arnica 30c – Excellent for accidents, injuries, bumps, bruises, bleeding and shock.
3. Apis 30c – Introducing your little one to solids for the first time, can be a bit scary if you have a family history of allergic reactions to certain foods. This remedy can literally be a life saver. Apis is traditionally used in cases of anaphylaxis, where there is swelling of the tongue and throat. It is also a wonderful remedy for sore throats, as well as insect stings where there is redness and swelling.
4. Belladonna 30c– The symptoms that require this remedy are usually of very sudden onset and quite intense, with redness and heat. Belladonna is wonderful for anything from fevers, teething, measles and mumps to sunstroke. It is also a wonderful remedy for mastitis.
5. Chamomilla 30c – Every teething baby’s saviour! Also great for ear infections, insomnia, labour pains and much more.
6. Ferrum Phos 30c– Ferrum phos is another great fever remedy which is used when the symptoms are not as sudden onset as that of Aconite or Belladonna. It is great for when the kids are just a bit “off-colour.”
7. Hepar Sulph 30c – Infected wounds, rough, barking, rattly cough, boils, styes, cold sores
8. Kali Phos 6x – the “nerve nutrient” – helps to calm the nervous system, a wonderful remedy for stress and anxiety and when everything just gets a bit too much.
9. Nux Vomica 30c – The theme for this remedy is “over-indulgence” and is very useful when Mum or Baby have eaten foods that don’t agree with them, which may then lead to tummy upsets, bloating, etc. (also great for hangovers by the way!).
10. Pulsatilla 30c – This remedy works wonders when the kiddies are being extra clingy, moody or weepy (and for us Mums too!). It is great for congestive symptoms with thick, yellow-green discharges, ear infections and also useful for labour pains.